Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Role Model(s).

The world we live in is serious bout how far down it's sinfulness will take us. It's scary to see how quickly we fall into darkness. My heart aches when I see the people I grew up looking up to living and chasing after things with expiration dates. It pains me to know that they've chosen darkness when they had experienced the awesome joy of knowing Jesus in their lives.

It's late. I didn't really have much to say.

-------

God I pray that you would bring your people back to You. That they would see that the world offers nothing but worthlessness and decay. I lift them up to Jesus, our Saviour, our only hope. Who came down to this world to be spat on, insulted, beaten, flogged and ultimately nailed upon the cross for us who don't deserve anything but the wrath of God. Father, I ask that you would draw your children back to you so that they would be able to glorify you, love you and to know of the Your unfailing love again and again and again. May the scales from their eyes fall so their hearts would be captivated by the work of the cross and of Your saving grace. Jesus, come be the center of their lives once again. Be the only one that they would cherish deeply in their hearts. God, only you can change the hearts of your people. Please fill them with your holy spirit that their hearts would be soften towards you. I pray all of these things in faith through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. Amen.

No comments: